Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Almost 5!

My kids are growing up so fast. I just updated my profile to say that Gracie is 5 and Ryker is 3. (yeah, it's been awhile) And Ryker's obsession has changed from Go Diego Go to horses. I guess he gets into one thing and sticks with it more than I realized...

Technically, Gracie isn't 5 until tomorrow. I just had to blog today because I cannot believe it! She is, of course, so excited, but I'm a little sad. She loves getting older and learning new things. Today she told me that 2 plus 2 plus 1 is 5. (she's a little into the number 5...) Tomorrow she gets to dress up for preschool (it's sports day) and bring brownies for treats. The girl loves brownies!

We signed Gracie up for basketball last night at the GVR recreation center. We just happened to be in the gym when practice started and they had one open spot on the team. Gracie was in her black boots with heels, but jumped right in! Ryker would love to join in, but isn't old enough. He said, "Mommy, I too little to play?" He gets to play on the sideslines, though, so I think it will be fun for him too.

No comments: