Monday, January 4, 2010

Funny Ryker


This boy cracks me up. Which is maybe why he gets away with more than he should. Hmmm. Oh well, like father like son, right?




It's been so dry lately than I've been getting bloody noses. Gross. So Ryker noticed and said, "Mommy, you have bloody nose? I not want you to die!" When I told Coleton this story he pointed out that Ryker has been watching so many cowboy movies (horsey movie shows is what he calls them) and blood equals dying in those movies.




Ryker has a tendancy to wait until the very last moment to go potty. So when he grabs himself you know we're at emergency status. He grabbed himself the other day so I asked if he needed to go to the bathroom. He said no and grabbed himself again. When I asked him why he was doing that he said, "Puz Daddy does it."

No comments: