Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas






We traveled to Nebraska for Christmas.  We spent a few days in Paxton.  We went to church in Ogallala for Christmas Eve and then to the lakehouse for dinner and gifts.  Gracie and Ryker wore their "elf" jammies for some pictures with Griff and Cooper, but those didn't work out so well . . . Thanks for the jammies, Aunt Mickey!  We had Christmas dinner at Pops and Mimi's and Gracie, Ryker and Griff were spoiled with gifts!  :)  We visited Grandma Max and Grandpa Bob the day after Christmas and got some great pictures.  I can't wait to send them the pictures!

The day after Christmas we traveled to Cambridge to see Grandma MJ, Papa Wayne, Tyler, Marcus and Waid.  We also got to take Brooklyn with us to Cambridge, which was the best part for Gracie.  :)  Again, the kiddos were spoiled with gifts and had a blast playing with their uncles.  I'm so mad at myself, I must have used all my photography skills up in Paxton because I completely forgot to take pictures in Cambridge!  Sheesh.

No comments: