Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So many Gracie stories . . .



Some recent quotes from a little girl who's getting way too smart for her mommy and daddy's future sanity.
Gracie:  "Mommy, I love you so much.  I love you so much you shouldn't put me in timeout.  Come here so I can hug you."
Gracie:  "Mommy, I have an owie in my mouth."
M:  "Let me see."  Checking the roof of her mouth.  "Remember you ate fruit loops for breakfast?  Well, sometimes fruit loops give us owies in the top of our mouth.  If it hurts too much, we won't eat them anymore."
Gracie:  Crying.  "Why did this have to happen to me?!?"
Gracie:  "Since I'm so pretty I don't need to wash my hands."
Gracie:  After sitting cross-legged in her carseat, "Mommy, I have sprinkles in my toes and I don't like it.  I always get sprinkles in my toes."
Gracie:  After having a discussion with Mommy and Daddy about why biting is a very bad thing.  "Mom, I'm over it.  I'm just over it."
Gracie:  Ryker fell down and got hurt.  "Karma, Ryker."  I tell her that when her or Ryker get hurt immediately after they hurt someone else or say something sassy it's karma.  Apparently she's been picking up on that.
Gracie:  "Mommy, that house has a big key on it.  I want a big key on our house."  Referring to Key Bank.

No comments: